Legal & Risk Control Department of POWERCHINA INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED
With 15 years' practical experience in the international construction industry, Mr. Li himself is highly competent in International Project Management, Contract Management, FIDIC Contract Conditions Application, Risk Management, Construction Law Application, International Project Claims and Dispute Resolution.
Mr. Li is taking charge of the international investments, contract management, risk management, as the Deputy General Manager in the Legal & Risk Control Department of POWERCHINA INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED which ranked 6th in the 2016 ENR Top 250 Global Contractors, and 2nd among the Chinese International Construction Contractors with business in 116 countries and value of more than one hundred billion US Dollars.
Mr. Li is also the representative of "Dispute Resolution Board Foundation (China)", arbitrator in "Beijing International Arbitration Center" and "Wuhan Arbitration Commission", expert in both “The Belt and Road” (China) Arbitration Research Institute, and “The Law and Finance Research Center of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics”.
He also published various books such as:
• “International Construction Risk Management”;
• “International Project Management Practice”;
• “International Project Bidding and Price Practice”; and
• “Protocol of Contract Management for International General-Contracting Works”.
• A new book -International Construction Claim: Theory and Practice- will be published in the near future.